.136

Los Olivos, California 

Annalisa Green -- May 15th, 1995
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

I spent a few minutes, touching up my hair in the mirror, before heading out and back on set

I spent a few minutes, touching up my hair in the mirror, before heading out and back on set. Since giving birth to Mesini the media wouldn't leave us alone. Every time we'd open our eyes, the first thing we would see was our managers waving yet another contract in our faces. I'd decline them of course, but for some reason, Michael would insist we'd do it anyway. Then we'd engage in an intense argument about why it was important that we shouldn't tell the media our business. 

I never knew how to react around that man. He was big on privacy. It was his idea that we would all wear masks when we'd go out with our child, but then he turns around and agree to another pointless interview. I was confused more than I was upset. It was like he enjoyed pretending to be this big happy family, knowing that behind the scenes, we were just another broken couple. 

Even now, on another episode of "Faking with the Jackson/Green Family", we were due for another couple's photoshoot. People's Magazine has shown their endless support for Michael and I, and proposed that we come back for their latest issue. I had only agreed this time because they have been super supportive, and I really appreciated that. The only thing was, I did not want to travel today, because we've been traveling around California for the past three months. I wanted to be somewhat in the comfort of my home and they understood that. 

They arrived with everything they needed for this photoshoot today three hours ago. We were still posing for pictures. I was feeling tired and I wanted to rest. 

I passed Madeline, who was holding Mesini in her arms, babbling back to her. She stopped when she saw me though, and reached out with her free hand to grab me. 

"Everything okay?" She asked with concern. Mesini started to reach out for me, whining. 

I let out a laugh, immediately taking my baby girl into my embrace. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She giggled as I kissed her chubby cheeks. 

Even through the problems Michael and I have, I can say that my greatest gain, was my angel. Mesini Jolene Marie Jackson. 

She was born on my birthday, January 1st, at nine pm. Aunt Jolene says that I was born around that time as well, which amazes me the more I look at my little girl. As late as I found out that I was pregnant with her and her sister, she was approximately seven pounds and five ounces. She was the best birthday gift I could have ever asked for. 

And while that was the best day of our lives, it was the last day Michael and I would ever see eye to eye. Brooke had been taking the media by storm as it drew closer to the court date. She strongly stood by her false claims and it seemed like the media was sticking beside her as well. Michael didn't like that, and instead of seeking for comfort from me and our baby, he would get furious and he'd take all of his anger out on me.