.45

- no quote inserted

--

Hollywood, Los Angeles

Michael Jackson -- May 2nd, 1992
Location: 10202 West Washington Blvd; Culver City Studio

Since the press conference held back in January, a lot of people in the media have asked, "Why have Pepsi sponser your tour after that crazy incident?" That 'crazy incident' being, the day my head caught on fire

Truthfully, I didn't know honestly. I had half the mind to sue Pepsi back then because that shouldn't have happened. There shouldn't have been any technical difficulties, as we've practiced to perfection that day.

I actually let Frank talk me into doing more business with Pepsi. He never steered me wrong and I knew he had my best interest at heart.

Even though I didn't want to, I signed the papers. I had a two year sponsorship with Pepsi. I was to do one or two commercials, and we would be donating my world tour proceeds to various charities.

My weekday visits from Ana quickly turned into weekend visits. After the video was shot and finished, her, Macaulay, and I would be heading back to Neverland to hang out for the rest of the day. Mac wanted to have a sleepover because he hadn't seen us in a few months. Well, he hasn't seen Ana in a few months. We'd only haven't hung out in a few weeks.

It's safe to say that he was mad at us, because we weren't spending time with him.

"Okay, let's do that over from the top!" The director yelled. I went to stand next to my co-star chuckling a little.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, looking around.

"No, you're doing fine!" He said.

"Don't worry, he's just a dimwit," I whispered in a joking manner. "We'll be filming all night long with him."

"I heard that, Michael!" I laughed. "Places, people! Shooting in 3... 2.. 1.... action!"

An hour later, I was climbing into the back of the car where Ana was currently waiting. To avoid possible paparazzi, I thought it'd be best if she'd hide out in the car until I was finished. I knew she wasn't ready to be exposed to the tabloids like that, and I honestly didn't want her to be. The media is ruthless, heartless, and outright mean. It was best to leave her out of all that stuff.

As soon as I'd comfortable, Nate started the car and drove away from the scene. There were faint sounds of the small crowd of fans behind us as we got further and further away. I sighed in relief. It was rare that I would get to my car without being mobbed, and this time was rare.