𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎- 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

Juliet

***

After Yuna and I woke up this morning around 10 she made an effort to keep my mind off Harry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After Yuna and I woke up this morning around 10 she made an effort to keep my mind off Harry.

She got us coffee and some breakfast. We were sitting criss cross on my hospital bed, facing each other, eating soggy pancakes and luke-warm coffee.

She was telling me about Niall and I couldn't help smiling ear to ear as I listened to her.

Her entire face lit up as she spoke, she seemed so genuine and my heart was overflowing for her.

I have so much adoration for Yuna, she makes me giddy and excited, I never thought I'd find someone who made me feel like Lou did but...well Yuna.

The overwhelming, consuming love I have for Louis was something I thought was only for him. And my love for Yuna doesn't make me love Louis less, it just gives me another person to give to.

I always preferred giving over receiving and to have yet another person I can give a little piece of my heart to makes everything a little easier.

Having best friends like I do is one of the most incredible things I think a person can experience.

I was more than grateful for both Louis and Yuna. If I had nothing else, I knew I'd always have them.

"So he was trying to make the eggs, right? And he burned them but not just like burnt but like black, crispy, burnt." She explained through a loud cackle.

Her smile was so big and her laughter was the cutest thing ever. Seeing her like this made everything else disappear for just a moment.

"Oh my- what did you guys do for breakfast then?" I ask, laughing just as much as her.

"Take out sushi." She said quietly, hiding behind her hands as we both started laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god. It's funny because he just watched me and Harry cook when he came over for a late dinner." I tell her, both of us still laughing like idiots.

It really isn't that funny but we were both desperately grasping onto anything to distract us and this was working.

She was about to respond when a light knock caught our attention, both of our gazes setting in that direction.

Harry walked through the threshold of the door,very slowly with a weak smile playing at his lips.

I should've been excited to see him but I was actually just terrified. My stomach dropped immediately, my skin going cold and fear rising in my throat.

Tell me again how you hate meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें