𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘- 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝

Juliet

***

Harry drove us home after our little rendezvous in the bathroom and I made a mental note to never go back to that restaurant

He kept his hand on my thigh the whole time but didn't say much. We played music again, both singing along for the most part but he was still pretty quiet.

I assumed it had something to do with my movie moment comment before I left the bathroom.

I don't where those words came from and I wasnt trying to be bitter. I was being realistic. It would've been a great memory to run out of there like that.

But it's just not how things work for us...whatever us was right now.

I guess maybe he took it personally when I said that.

"I didn't mean it to be rude." I whispered as I played with the rings on his fingers that still clung to my leg.

"What?" He asked, looking over to me briefly before focusing his eyes back on the road.

I shifted slightly in the passenger seat, keeping my hands on his so he didn't move it. "When I made the movie moment comment...I was just trying to be realistic." I tell him.

"I know, Jules. I understand." He said back, his voice calm and soothing like usual.

"You're not mad?" I ask cautiously, tracing my finger tips all over his hand.

"No, of course not. Plus we've had plenty of movie moments." He said, looking over at me with a soft grin.

"What do you mean?" I ask, arching my eyebrow at him.

"Like the day I poured coffee on you, you can't tell me that wouldn't have made the cutest scene in a rom-com. Or the morning you had to cut the hair tie out of my long hair, comedy material. Or when you sat on the piano and sang while I played, that would've been the moment we fell in love." He rambled.

I was smiling like an idiot and giggling a few times until he said the moment we fell in love. That moment was so intense, I remember staring into his eyes as I sang and the way he looked at me was like nothing I've ever experienced.

He looked just as hypnotized as I felt, my heart was beating ridiculously fast and I felt tingly everywhere.

Did I fall in love with him then?

No no. Absolutely not. We already established we didn't love each other, we cared about each other and that was it.

Wait...did he fall in love with me then?