𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎- 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍

Juliet

***

I woke up this morning in Harry's bed after he convinced me to sleep with him again last night

After I let him (my boss ) fuck me with his fingers...

I had to have a serious talk with my hormones.

The sun was still rising when I felt light kissing all over my neck and then the side of my face before a long lingering kiss to my lips.

"Morning, beautiful." Harry whispered before nuzzling his head against my shoulder and wrapping an arm around my waist.

I threaded my fingers into his hair and he hummed in satisfaction as I began to massage his scalp and comb through his messy curls.

"Morning." I said sweetly before pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head.

He leaned back up to look at me and I fluttered my tired eyes open to look down at him. I gave him a soft smile before he leaned closer to me and kissed me again.

He didn't pull away immediately, instead he folded and pressed his lips against mine with more purpose. I kissed him back just as passionately.

After a few more moments of savoring the taste of him I pulled away but not without protest and pouty whines that came from Harry.

"Why'd you pull away?" He asked while sticking his bottom lip out at me. I just rolled my eyes at him before shuffling to get up from the bed.

He quickly grabbed me and pushed me back against the pillows before climbing on top of me and resting his head against my collar bone.

"Stay. Don't get up yet." He muttered tiredly.

I loved this side of him. I'd never felt needed like this before and it was an amazing feeling.

He was the most adorable thing ever, after getting through his rough exterior he's really just a clingy, whiny, blanket hog, coffee whore.

"Harry come on babe, let's go get ready for today." I say while rubbing my hands through his hair again trying to coax him into getting up.

His head sprung up immediately but before he could look at me the top of his head slammed into the bottom of my jaw; Sending my head flying back and a pained yelp escape my lips.

Before I can even look back up Harry shot up straddled me and was grabbing either side of my face and spewing out apology after apology.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Jules, I didn't mean to...shit are you okay? I'm so sorry." He rambles as I blink away the slight tears running my eyes.

That fucking hurt.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered while smiling at him and rubbing my chin with my palm, I really was fine but the worried look on his face made the situation seem worse than it was.