𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎- 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Harry
TW: EATING DISORDERS & PANIC ATTACKS
If you struggle with eating disorders/panic attacks or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

This chapter is also longer than usual.

P.S. You're absolutely perfect and I love you!
***

 You're absolutely perfect and I love you!***

"Juliet you're so small." I whispered without thinking. I genuinely didn't mean to say it aloud but she was tiny.

And not the kind that's cute and adorable, while she was both of those things, this was the kind that's unhealthy.

And I didn't ever care about the size or even gender of a person I was with, I appreciated it all. But with Juliet right now she was barley even there. She was a tiny shell of herself.

She was truly skin and bones, her ribs were poking through her perfect porcelain skin and her collar bones looked like they were nearly bursting out of her. Her hipbones were deadly sharp and I wondered how she could look this unhealthy underneath all those baggy clothes.

That's why she never wore anything but baggy shorts sometimes even sweats and over sized t-shirts. I'd never seen her in much else.

She had gradually started dressing more like this, which means this has been happening the whole time...

It was quite worrisome if I'm being honest, to see her so frail. She was so small, the kind of small that makes you wonder if she could even stomach an apple without throwing up.

She laid nearly naked under me on this bed and I didn't know what to do. For once in my life I had no idea what to do with a naked women under me. But she wasn't just any women.

She was Juliet, my Juliet and my Juliet looked so sick. I was worried I would snap her if I moved too quickly.

When I had her in my lap on the piano bench and then carried her up here, this was the last thing I thought would happen.

I thought maybe we'd make out, do some stuff and then cuddle for a little bit. Or maybe just cuddle.

All of that seemed better than this, I wish I was dreaming.

She rarely ate. Even when I offered.

She always seems tired and irritable. Well I was too but it was different with her.

She bruises too easily, I noticed. Not just because when I was rough with her when my anger got the best of me and I'd hold her wrists or throat too tight.

She bumped into my piano a few days ago and she didn't make a big deal out of it but right now she had a big dark purple bruise on her hip.

I tried not to stare too long though, I don't want her to feel insecure about it.