𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

Juliet

***

Once we were on the street we started walking down the side walk, passing a bunch of stores that looked really cool

"So I see you and Harry are getting along great." She said through a sarcastic chuckle. I looked to my side and laughed a little bit in response.

"Yeah, it's been wonderful." I deadpanned as I looked back down to my feet.

"Don't worry, once he warms up to you he won't be as much of a dick." She said through a giggle and leaned over to bump into my shoulder playfully.

I just scoffed, no way in hell he was gonna warm up to me.

We made our way to the store and I was very lucky to have Yuna there. She explained to me that if I choose a more permanent plan since I'd be here awhile that it would be cheaper than buying data every month.

The whole time she was being very sweet, if my brain wasn't so against accepting that people like me I'd say she was flirting.

But I didn't mind. I flirted back but I didn't make it too obvious in case she was just being extra nice. After we finished fixing my phone I decided to text Louis just to tell him I'm alive.

I'd definitely have to call him tomorrow.

"It's 8 and the sun is still up, do you wanna go out to eat?" Yuna asked as we were walking down the side walk again.

"Oh, I should probably get back soon. I don't want to piss Harry off even more." I said nervously, letting my gaze fall to my feet.

She jumped in front of me, grabbing my arms while walking back wards and that gorgeous smile returned to her lips.

"What? Are you and Harry together or something?" She asked with a crooked smile and her eyebrows raised expectantly.

I shot my head up to look at her before shaking my head quickly back and forth.

"No! Of course not." I insisted. She stopped walking which also made my feet halt since her hands were still gripped around my arms.

Her asking that made flashbacks from that stupid fucking bathroom race through my head again. We weren't together but he did make a move on me.

I still don't know how to feel about that if I'm being honest. And I didn't want to be with him, I wanted him out of my fucking head.