𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗-𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

Harry

***

Friday morning

Friday morning.

Last night after sitting in the hallway with stubborn Juliet for three hours, we came back to the apartment and the mood had completely changed.

We weren't at each other's throats every second any more.

This week had been absolutely shit for both of us. I'd been an ass I admit but Juliet had done nothing but piss me off.

I knew I overreacted but I'm not good at saying sorry, I don't know how to tell her I don't mean it.

Last night instead of talking we laid on the floor of the bedroom next to each other and played music. We sang together some songs and other songs we were absolutely silent.

It was peaceful to say the least.

She still ended up on her sofa and I was in my bed, I kinda wished after we decided to go to bed she'd climb in bed with me instead.

I hated everything about this women but somehow I just couldn't hate her completely. I find myself thinking about her way too much.

How beautiful her eyes are, her shitty handwriting is the cutest thing ever and her laugh. When I managed to make her laugh I felt like I ruled the world.

It was scary.

So back to Friday morning. The sun had already risen when I felt a dip in my bed and when I opened my eyes I saw none other than a smiley Juliet.

"Harry, wake up

"Harry, wake up." She said while kneeling in front of me and looking down to my eyes.

I rolled over on my back, rubbing my eyes and groaning loudly. I peaked at the clock quickly before falling back and it was 9:36.

So I guess I should probably get up anyways but usually she never wakes me up. She just waits for me.

"What?" I said quietly with a joking-annoyed tone.