𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎- 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛

Harry

***

I woke up early this morning, too fucking early

I woke up early this morning, too fucking early. Juliet was still asleep when I got up. After last night things were tense.

I don't know why I flipped out I just know I was angry. I was calmer this morning and honestly felt a little guilty.

Which was weird because I usually don't have a problem yelling at someone. I also wasn't used to them yelling back like she did.

It was hot I'll admit but it only fueled my temper.

I slipped on some sweats over my briefs, not bothering with a shirt before walking out of the bedroom and down the few steps to the living room.

I decided to make coffee this morning and fix Juliet a cup, kind of like a peace offering.

I knew that if we were gonna work together, we'd need to get along better than we have been. I needed to try and contain my temper for the sake of the album.

Music was my priority, it was the only thing that kept me sane. Well that and some whiskey.

As I was walking back from the kitchen I saw her. She had waddled down the steps from the bedroom, wrapped in the blanket I covered her up with last night.

She looked kind of cute. No, no. Stop. You can't think like that.

I mentally slapped myself in the face at my stupid thoughts and the smile that threatened my lips as I watched her walk closer to me.

"Morning." I said while walking to her and handing her the coffee I'd made.

She grabbed it from my hand but looked up at me with a look of confusion.

"What? Did you poison it or something?" She asked sarcastically while staring directly into my eyes with her pale blue ones.

I laughed a little as her grip was fully on the cup, so I could let go. She pulled it to her face and sniffed it like she would even be able to smell it if I did poison it.

"No, just drink it. Ungrateful." I said jokingly while shaking my head at her. She scoffed a little before rolling her eyes and walking to the couch.

I made my way to the piano, setting my own coffee on the top of it as she plopped down on the couch.

"So what're we doing today?" She asked before sipping at her drink. I turned to face her on the bench slightly.