𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎- 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Juliet

***

I woke up this morning the same as every other morning lately

Harry's curls brushing against my chin with my arms around his back and his arms around my waist.

For someone who try's to be so tough all the time he was definitely a sleep cuddler. He was whiny as fuck too.

Every time I would move or try to roll over he would whine and pull me back, I thought it was adorable because he was barley awake when it happened.

So I didn't fight it anymore.

"Harry, it's 9:30. We should get up." I whispered to him, running my hands through his hair.

He turned his face so his forehead was pressed against where my collars bones met. He started littering gentle kisses across the bare skin that was exposed from my shirt being stretched.

My whole body felt like melting at his gentle touches, my heart was near bursting and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

This man really had me wrapped around his finger. There was no way I could deny it anymore. I was too far in to try and convince myself other wise.

Despite the looming "labels" situation with us it had all been really good so far. Things felt different now.

My emotions were at an all time high with Harry and I didn't mind it. I was welcoming all these new feelings and desires.

I'd never been like I was last night before.

Harry let me be in control and it was exhilarating. I'd never been like that with a guy before. I was usually the top with girls but never with guys.

Harry being so considerate during the whole thing was also very emotional for me. It's just the fact that he's so attentive and caring that makes my heart swell.

It was kind of terrifying because it was all so new but I guess I was less scared now. I was working on that whole 'enjoy it while I have it' thing.

Because I knew this thing with Harry wasn't going to last forever, it was temporary but if I could enjoy him while I had him; that would be better than nothing.

I was a fool for him and I think it was obvious to anyone who saw us...which was only Yuna and Niall but you get the point.