𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎

Harry

***

 I can't explain the relief I felt when she opened the door

I can't explain the relief I felt when she opened the door. For a moment I really thought I'd lost her. I couldn't process the thought of it.

As soon as I saw her I nearly fell to me feet and started thanking god, fucks sake I was praying the whole way here she'd open the door.

Then all the sudden we were kissing. The feeling of her in my arms was too good to be true. I hated her and everything about her. She was annoying and hyper. She snores in her sleep and takes forever in the bathroom.

Even those things were nearly impossible to hate.

But I also found myself falling for everything about her. She was smart and an amazing writer. She had a gift for putting words together. Her eyes were the most stunning set of blue I've ever seen.

"I promise, Harry" she said while under my arm. I didn't say anything back, but I let her words soak in.

I held her close to me on this extremely uncomfortable bed, but I didn't really care considering I had her right in front of me.

I kept my forehead pressed to the back of her neck. Her hair tickled my nose slightly but she was so comfortable. I knew this wouldn't last long, so I tried my best to enjoy every second.

She'd get sick of me soon and I'd be back to wanting her instead of having her.

She had an elbow tucked under her head while my arm was strung around her stomach. She felt so tiny under my arm, I felt her shuffle slightly under me a few times so I tried to relax.

Maybe I was too close?

She was still in her clothes from yesterday: Black skinny jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

A sweatshirt she swears up and down she didn't steal from me. But I knew she did.

Her jeans almost seemed too big on her. Maybe they were meant to be like that.

Her breathing became slower and I could feel her body become less tense. In her sleepy daze I felt her hand graze my wrist and slowly push her fingers between mine. I allowed them to fold into mine so now our hands embraced just as our bodies.

I hated every part of this for the simple fact of letting myself feel these things for her. It was going to make everything worse.

When she left it was going to make it a million times more painful than I thought.

My eyes became heavy as my breaths slowed just as hers. And I slowly slipped into my sleep with an angel under my arm.

~

I woke up suddenly due to a bright light shining directly in my eyes. My arm shot to shield my eyes from the beaming ray of sun.

Immediately I felt something shift against my chest roughly and I quickly realized it was Juliet.