𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛- 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Juliet
TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF DRUG USE.
***

I was definitely fucking high

After Harry and I had cleaned up and changed he drove us to the studio where we'd recorded everything so far.

Mitch was already there waiting for us and a few other of Harry's friends as well.

He kept me close to him the whole time he was introducing me. His arm was tight around my waist.

I'm surprised he didn't introduce me as his wife with his overprotective he was acting.

We'd sat down on the couch together and the others spread out across the room talking while music played quietly in the back ground.

After everyone got a little more comfortable came the small talk and the talk about the album. The songs and whatnot.

And before I could even tell what was happening Harry was sat facing me with a bag of something that look very fucking weird.

"Theyre called shrooms." He explained while opening the little plastic bag.

Normally I would've been freaking out over doing drugs or something but I've grown up a lot since the last time I was offered anything.

It sounded fun actually and I knew I'd be safe with Harry. And maybe even Mitch, he seems like a cool guy.

"Okay, so what happens when I take them?" I ask while eying the weirdly shaped mushroom now in the palm of his hand.

"It's called a trip, it's fun. You probably won't remember much but you'll definitely remember the feeling."

So we all took them and they tasted like absolute shit. I may have gagged a little bit trying swallow them and Harry laughed at me.

Which led me to now...

Fucked out of my mind.

Everything was swirling when I looked at it and Mitch looked like his skin was blue. It was so fucking weird.

I felt like the room was spinning around me as I laid in Harrys lap.

He was playing with my hair and it felt like the most incredible thing ever. Like tiny little kisses all over my scalp.

He was humming the melody to the song we called She, I noticed. He wasn't singing the words just humming the notes.