𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎- 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔

Juliet

***

"Hey Lou

"Hey Lou." I said through the phone.

"Hey, JJ. How are you?" He asked, his accent being a little more noticeable today.

I had to choke back the tears welling in my eyes when I heard him speak. We hadn't talked on the phone in what felt like years and I really missed him.

We'd never been away from each other this long and I was really starting to be homesick.

"I miss you." Was all I said. I didn't feel like telling him everything that was happening yet.

I'd rather tell him when I got back, I'm not sure when that'll be but he deserves to hear it in person.

"I miss you too, more than you know. How's everything going? Things better with Mr.Superstar?" He asked.

I snorted a little bit at the irony at his questions as I jumped up to sit on the island.

Harry fell asleep on my work couch a few minutes ago so I decided it was a good time to give Louis a call.

He reviewed the songs like I asked him too and then planned a separated studio session with Mitch to figure out the guitar solo situation for She.

He still wouldn't show me the other songs he was working on but I would get it out of him one way or another.

"Yeah we're getting along better. Everything's been a lot better since we talked last." I told him while chewing on my cuticle.

I was an emotional mess to be completely honest, I was homesick from Louis but I had a feeling I'd be homesick from Harry as soon as I left.

"That's good, I was a little worried about you. You sound like you're doing better."

"I am, I miss you and home a lot though. It's getting harder being away from home." I told him honestly.

I knew he'd understand, that's why he's my rock. He listens and helps me but he won't pity me or let me pity myself.

My life maybe a shit show sometimes but he's always been the highlight of everything.

"I know but enjoy it, okay? Who knows the next time you're gonna get to go to Japan for free with a celebrity." He encouraged, which was very appreciated.

"You're right. It's really nice here, wish you were here to explore with me." I admitted.

"Me too but I'm holding down the fort back here in America. Your apartments doing well, making some good money of the people renting it."