𝚃𝚠𝚘- 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜

Harry

***

I sat on the sofa across from the door with a glass of whiskey in my hand, waiting

I sat on the sofa across from the door with a glass of whiskey in my hand, waiting. I'd gotten a message from my driver saying they were on their way to the hotel.

I was excited to meet the mysterious Juliet Carter. More excited to see her reaction.

I purposely left out details. The more I'd have to explain to her I guess but I didn't mind. I'd much rather tell her than her read it in those dumb emails Yuna sends out.

She was a goofy son of a bitch and made them too formal. Just because I hated it.

The door suddenly unlocked and I readjusted in my seat, setting my glass down so I could give her my full attention.

She walked in but didn't notice me right away. It took her a few second but her eyes finally found me.

Ah. There we go. Deer caught in headlights much?

Now that I'd caught her attention it was only polite to introduce myself.

"Hi Juliet, I'm Harry." I said in a low voice.

She just continued to stare at me, which I didn't mind. The attention was nice, I did want to have a brief conversation with her though.

I'm sure she's tired from her flight and I wouldn't dare impose on her sleep but talking was a priority for me right now.

"Come sit." I instructed while pointing to the seat across the small table in front of me.

She hesitated a bit before slowly walking towards the chair, leaving her bags by the door. She was much prettier in person than on her resumé. It wasn't hard to notice in her demeanor either.

Despite her freezing up she seemed otherwise confident. Which I liked.

"I'm assuming you weren't expecting me?" I said through a chuckle hopefully breaking the ice.

"No, actually. Not at all." She responded quietly through a nervous laugh.

Ah she speaks. Her voice was quite soothing, I must admit.

 Her voice was quite soothing, I must admit