𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Juliet

***

Harry's hands were gripping at the bottom of my thighs and lifting them to wrap around his hips

His lips didn't leave mine once as my back slammed against the wall so hard it was audible. I sucked in a sharp breath and nearly whimpered at the slight pain in my back.

But my hands only pulled harder at the roots of his hair as our lips desperately fought each other's. It was heated and passionate, I didn't really know what was happening.

My head was spinning and I began to sweat as the intensity of the kiss sky rocketed. Harry began shifting his hips between my legs and both of us were falling apart.

"Fuck Jules." He whimpered against my lips as he grinded our centres together roughly.

His lips were wet and warm as they continued to pressed and tug at mine. I teased my tongue on the bottom of his lip, it didn't take long for him to invite it in.

I heard him moan as I pushed my tongue to dance with his. The sound of him made my lower half ache even more than it already was.

Harry's hips snapped forward, slamming me back against the wall and his hard length against my core which nearly made me faint at the feeling.

My whole body began to tingle at the overwhelming feelings he was giving me.

Without even thinking much about it I moved one hand from his hair and reached to his shirt to undo the buttons. I undid them as quick as I could as Harry leaned away from my lips to look at me.

His lips were swollen and his eyes were filled with lust and desperation.

"You're gonna ruin me." He whispered while shaking his head at me, but before I could questions his words his mouth was on my neck and dancing his tongue and teeth around the sensitive skin.

I let my head fall back and a quiet breathy moan escaped my lips as I pushed his shirt off his shoulder.

He started shifting his hips against me in a more harsh and desperate motion and if he didn't slow down soon i was about to be coming all over his jeans.

Stupid short dresses.

After a few moments of him leaving bruises on my neck with his lips he stopped the movement of his hips to pin me against the wall. He leaned up to look at me before bringing his hands to unbutton my sweater.

His eyes were on mine and for once his gaze was so intense I didn't know if I could stand it much longer.

I was out of breath just like him but that didn't stop him when his head fell to plant the same kisses and bruises on the swell of my newly exposed breast.