𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘-𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝

Harry
TW: SUICIDE & SELF-HARM
If you struggle with thoughts of suicide/self-harm or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

If you struggle with anything mentioned above in any of my chapters please reach out, ask for help or seek paths for recovery.

You are loved and your voice matters! Please stay safe my lovely readers! You all mean the world to me!

Also buckle up it's another long chapter.

***

The next three days went by slow

The next three days went by slow. We worked almost non stop. Talking small breaks for food or to use the restroom.

She let me kiss her a few times but nothing progressed passed that. I started to worry she was distancing herself on purpose.

After endless months of all our fighting and storming off seemed to simmer down this week. I enjoyed the calm between us.

I realized how much I'd let myself fall for her when my heart quite literally breaking the day I found out about how much she's been struggling.

I never should've let myself admit these feelings for her, let alone show her how I was feeling. I could sense maybe she was regretting opening up to me.

It scared me.

I just wanted to kiss her and feel her again but I couldn't get within feet of her before she'd find an excuse to be anywhere but where I was.

We currently sat in our normal spots. Her sprawled out on the sofa and me sat at my piano. Sneaking glances at her whenever I could.

She was in shorts and a baggy t-shirt again and put her hair up in a messy bun which made her look so effortlessly gorgeous. And even her glasses. Her black glasses rested on the bridge if her nose as she scanned through her notebooks.

She didn't wear them often but when she did I always teased her. I debated wether or not I should say something considering the cold shoulder I'd been receiving.

"So Jules." I say rubbing the back of my neck. Her head lifts from her papers as she laid on her stomach.

"Yeah?"

"It's around lunch do you want anything? I can go pick something up or we can order something?" I say trying to break the silence.

"I'm not hungry." She states quickly before dropping her head back to her papers.

"When did you eat last?" I ask I'm slight concern. I knew she have a huge appetite but I didn't want her starving.

She'd been doing okay the last few days with eating but I still worried.