Epilogue - 2

*1 year later*

"JJ there's something in the mail for you, it's super fancy

"JJ there's something in the mail for you, it's super fancy." Lou's voice called from the front door.

I hopped off my seat at the island as he walked into the kitchen, a white envelope that had gold letters written across it, resting in his hands.

I hadn't been expecting any mail, I was just hoping it wasn't another death threat or some credit card scam. Those had become very tiring.

"Mh, wonder what it is." I mumbled to myself, grabbing the envelope and turning it over to start opening it.

I pulled back the seal and took out a white paper with gold lettering on it as well, Lou was hovering over me with no patience. He was breathing down my neck like a dog getting excited to go one a walk or something.

As if we didn't already have a dog who loved walks.

"Well, what is it?" Louis asked, placing his hands on my shoulders and knocking me around the slightest bit.

He was in too perky of a mood today and I really was not. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm getting very anxious about a meeting I have soon.

I have a lot on my plate and a very small appetite.

These are the jokes i keep to myself because no one else would laugh.

"At least let me read it, jeez." I huffed, elbowing him a little to get him to back up, which earned me a flick to the temple.

I winced and swatted him away, letting out a disgusted scoff in his direction before turning back to the letter.

I read over the words a few times, checking the spelling and the name at the bottom, before everything actually sunk in...

"Yuna and Niall set the date for their wedding, it's an invitation and she wants me to be the maid of honor." I say quietly, more like reading it out loud to make sure it's real.

I knew Niall proposed to Yuna last year, I mean I helped him plan it but I guess I was having trouble processing it. I was so happy for them, and for Yuna to want me as her maid of honor was a honor in and of itself.

The knot in my stomach was mostly excitement,
I'd been waiting to hear when they were getting married since I watched Nial propose.

"I'm not surprised, she loves you, probably more than Niall." Lou laughed, skipping around to the other side of the island to look at me.