𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘- 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎

Juliet

Author's Note

This is the longest chapter I've written in this book so far, so enjoy!

Love you bunches!

***

I was discharged from the hospital today

Harry brought my back to our apartment as soon as he could.

I was kept in the hospital for the next two days after Harry came back and he stayed with me the whole time.

Yuna came back with Niall and it surprised me. Niall mostly came for Yuna but he made a huge effort to get to know me a little better and overall just make me laugh.

Distractions like that were helping a lot.

I don't know how but Harry convinced the hospital staff to let him stay with me and I was very grateful because I would've lost my mind if I had to be here alone.

The nurses did have a problem with Harry sleeping in the bed with me so he ended up sleeping in a recliner next to my bed...but he held my hand the whole time.

I still felt really stupid for causing this whole mess and I knew I couldn't let it happen again. I needed to work on handling my episodes better and opening up to Harry more.

I trusted Harry and I needed to act like it.

I was also pushing off calling Louis to tell him. I didn't want to worry him but I also knew I couldn't keep this from him.

He's my best friend, you don't lie or hide things from your best friend. I just needed to work up the courage to call him.

Harry and I left for his hometown tomorrow night and I was still so fucking nervous. Me and Harry decided to not mention anything about my...issues to his mom just because he wanted me to be comfortable.

I appreciated how attentive he was being since I've been home. He's been spending all his time taking care of me.

Like when we got back, he helped me into the bathroom.

I desperately needed a shower because the hospital made me feel gross but I was really nervous about going back in there after what happened.

So Harry walked in there with me, held me close to his hip before helping me undress and then shower.

It felt really nice to be close with him again, I missed him so fucking much. The shower together just reminded me how much I care about him.