𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗

Juliet
TW: EATING DISORDERS & PANIC ATTACKS
If you struggle with eating disorders/panic attacks or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

P.S. I love you and you're amazing!
***

I closed the door behind me and stepped to the side of it before sliding down and sobbing into my hands

I couldn't go to Yuna's again, she was out running errands for Harry. I couldn't go back inside the apartment and I couldn't go walk around with the state I was in.

I tried. I really fucking tried. God he has no idea.

I even decided that Yuna and I were gonna stop hooking up so I could focus on making things better with him.

Well we both kind of mutually decided through that last kiss.

It took so much to work up the courage to wake him up this morning let alone cut is hair. And then I fucking sat in his lap.

And I wanted to stay there. I liked it. And I hoped he did too. But it was just a haircut.

No, I didn't think that would fix everything but I thought it would help.

Everything started racing through my head.

Faster and faster.

The familiar cool sting started spreading through my lungs and i tried so hard to push it down. I wrapped my arms around my chest as tight as I could. But it wasn't helping.

I couldn't breathe. My skin started to burn. My heart was beating so fast I thought it'd fly right through my rib cage. All my bones were aching and I couldn't stop from shaking like it was below freezing in this fucking hallway.

Fuck I'm in a hallway.

That only made it worse. People might see me. But I couldn't stand, my legs were a mix between feeling like they were on fire and completely numb. So I was stuck.

Everything started flashing as all the bad from today and this week and even the good I wish had lasted longer started thrashing into my brain.

And then a heard a bang against the door and then glass shatter which only fueled this terrible monster on as the waves of fear took over.

I didn't have time to register anything before my brain took over again.

The bread this morning. The calories of the slices and the butter. The tea. I even put creamer in it today. Harry touching my thighs while I sat in his lap and the butterflies that filled me at his touch.