𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔

Juliet

***

I woke up this morning to the sunrise shining through the slightly parted curtains on Harry's window

I had barely been awake 20 minutes and my mind was already racing about everything it could manage.

Harry's chest was pressed against my back, his arm around my stomach and his forehead buried in the back of my neck.

He was so warm and I felt really happy right now.

I was trying to ignore the soreness between my legs but I swear if I focused hard enough I could still feel him inside of me.

Last night was something so different than anything I'd ever experienced sexually.

The trust Harry and I put into each other last night was never something I imagined happening. Even when he was being rough with me he was never less compassionate.

I couldn't stop thinking about that filthy mouth of his, the way he bossed me around and his dirty talk was new but very very welcome.

The other thing that was really tugging at my brain was his fingers in my mouth. I don't even know why but that was definitely one of the hottest things he's ever done.

And he knew it too.

The shower we shared was also fresh in my mind and his words wouldn't leave my brain no matter how hard I tried to ignore them.

You make my heart feel funny, you know.

I'd been overthinking those words ever since he said them and I admitted to him I felt the same way. I didn't know what he meant by that but I definitely know what I want him to mean by it.

I wanted it to mean he feels the same way I do. Or at least a little similar.

The rest of the shower was relatively quiet, he held me close to him under that hot water until I made him let me go so I could wash my hair. Which earned him pouting and whining at me.

But he ended up winning when I gave in and let him do it for me. He was so gentle which was a big contrast to how we were just a few minutes before.

And we also ended up making out for a few minutes.

But it was nothing like how we kissed during everything, it was slow and so full of emotions I almost felt like I was dreaming.

His hands didn't wander lustfully, he was careful when he ran his hands all over my slick skin as he kissed me.

It felt like he was trying to memorize me, and I kept my hands in his curls like I always loved to. I loved his hair, it always looked amazing and it was soft.