𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎- 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚎

Juliet

***

After gathering my things from the room I walked to the elevator

After gathering my things from the room I walked to the elevator. I leaned against the wall facing the door. I'd been in this situation many times before; Leaving angrily or sadly from that stupid room.

It seems I always end up stuck in this metal contraption with mirrors on every wall. Which pissed me off. I hated mirrors almost as much as I hated this too familiar elevator.

Once I reached the ground floor I wasted no time rushing through the lobby and outside. It was a nice temperature outside but there was a slight breeze.

Shit.

The sun was setting and I forgot my jacket. I would go back and get it but I didn't really feel like seeing Harry again right now.

Usually I'd go back after we'd both cooled down or go to Yuna's but this time felt different. It was more fear, hurt, regret and sorrow, not just anger. It didn't feel right going back. At least not right now. And I know Yuna was busy again tonight.

She had a date and there's no way I was going to interrupt that. I was really excited for her actually.

I wondered around town for a little while before finding a motel type thing, maybe and Inn of sorts?

I checked in for a room. Which sounds stupid because I have a really nice apartment that I don't have to pay for, but I just can't face Harry right now.

Plus it was getting dark and cold. Me being the stupid bitch I am forgot my charger as well so my phone was on the verge of dying.

When I set it down on the night stand in my room I saw messages and missed calls from Harry.

Harry
Received 8:47 pm

'Where are you?'

'?'

'Juliet come back to the room'

While I felt a sharp pang in my chest reading those words, I knew neither of us had cooled down enough to face one another again.

So I decided not to answer because I didn't want my phone to die just yet and I really had nothing to say to him.

I felt horrible for shoving him away, I hated how much I started to care about him. But I also hated how he treated me. It was all just a mix of emotions I can't deal with right now.