𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘- 𝙽𝚎𝚠

Juliet

***

I don't think I ever knew there was a difference between fucking someone and fucking them like you love them

I guess in my head it was all the same, sex was sex. Yes, sometimes you did it for fun or something like a one night stand and other times it was because you cared about someone.

It all felt the same...right?

Well I was about to find out because Harry made it very clear he was going to show me just what sex felt like when you were in love.

I can't say I was opposed despite my naivety to the matter. I don't think I could ever resist Harry, especially right now.

He was genuinely one of the most attractive people I'd ever met, he was kind when he wanted to be, he was attentive and sweet. It was crazy to think a year ago I was listening to his music on the radio and now I was in love with him.

I had a few friends back in America who really liked him and you never really understand that celebrities are real people until you know them.

And at this point I don't think anyone knew him better than I did. There's not much you can hide from someone when you're with them every hour of everyday for months on end.

Even the things he'd never tell me I knew or figured out.

But right now I was figuring out just how much Harry loved me apparently because I was pinned against the bathroom wall with him attached to me like a leach.

Not that I was complaining but I was starting to get light headed because Harry hadn't stopped kissing me for the past five minutes straight.

My hands were gripping tightly in his hair, one of my legs hooked over his hip and his large hand holding the bottom of my thigh in place. His other hand was...well it was wrapped around my throat at the moment.

I wasn't complaining that I was pinned against the wall right now...I was actually more focused on trying to suck air into my lungs. I can't say I minded the pressure on my neck but the lack of oxygen was going to get to me sooner rather than later...and I wasn't really in the mood to faint right now.

"Harry...Harry, hold on..."I gasped against his lips, pleading for just a minute of breath.

He pulled away, just as out of breath as me. "What's wrong?" He asked, more like whispered because neither of us were breathing right.