𝚃𝚎𝚗- 𝙷𝚘𝚝 & 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍

Juliet
TW: EATING DISORDERS & PANIC ATTACKS
If you struggle with eating disorders/panic attacks or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

P.S. I love you and you're perfect!
***

I had spent the past half hour crying in front of the toilet after stumbling in here like a maniac

I had spent the past half hour crying in front of the toilet after stumbling in here like a maniac. I had felt like I was going to be sick but never actually threw up.

I knew Harry didn't mean to upset me and he was just trying to bond with me somehow but I just couldn't take it.

Watching him buy and eat the food was bad enough but when he started waving it in front of me I felt physically sick.

My empty, hollow stomach was tearing me apart at the smell of it. It was begging me to just eat a little bit. Just enough to satisfy the constant painful ache that has settled in my belly.

My stomach always hurt. And I mean always. My insides felt like they were eating themselves sometimes.

I could never escape the pain from it but I didn't complain because I was doing it to myself. It's my own fault so I just have to live with it.

I couldn't even escape it when I did eat. Because when I did I would get nauseous. My body wasn't used to getting food so when it got more than a few pieces of chicken it flipped out.

I was always in fucking pain. I could never do any of it right.

It was only a few months ago that I stopped eating. But it was gradual so I just now started to lose weight because I'd barely been eating at all lately.

And when I did eat I resisted the urge to make myself puke. Both out of guilt and hopes that it would stop the nausea.

I really wished Louis was here. He was always good at calming me down. But he wasn't here and I was all alone.

As I sat by the toilet with hot tears streaming down my face my eyes spotted a scale. It was mine and I had brought it in here sometime yesterday.

I knew I probably shouldn't have brought it just like I know right now that I shouldn't be stepping on it.

But before I could stop myself I was standing right in front of it, about to put my feet on the outline of feet on the top of it.

I stood there nervously chewing on my nail as I waited for the numbers to pop up.

And they did. The number was bigger than last time which means I'd gained the weight back that I lost a few weeks ago.

It didn't take me long before I was curled up in a ball with my forehead pressed to the cold floor of the bathroom. Sobbing even more violently than before.