𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎- 𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝

Juliet

***

I've been out with Gemma for about two hours now and it's going really well

We went shopping, I didn't get much despite Gemma's encouragement for me to get everything I looked at.

We were surprisingly getting along way easier than I thought. I wasnt super shy or trying to avoid conversations with her. I was actually enjoying myself and talking without the fear of being judged.

We'd just finished lunch and were on our way back to her house.

She told me a few more stories about Harry and even showed me some pictures of him when he was in high school.

He was adorable and I loved how his curls were bigger back then, it suited his baby face.

My favorite one though was a picture of him, Gemma took when they were driving to visit their grandparents.

Harry had fallen asleep with his sunglasses on and it was actually the cutest thing ever.

I made sure to have her send it to me

Lunch went smoothly, I ate without any issues and I was really grateful. I didn't get a lot of food but I did eat everything on my plate.

Talking with Gemma was very easy and everything flowed so nicely.

She was good company and I was very excited to spend the next two weeks here with her and Anne. They were some of the kindest people I'd ever met and I find it ironic how Harry was the opposite of them when we first met.

Speaking of Harry, I was really excited to see him when we got back. I know I was only gone for a few hours but I really missed him.