𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎- 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎

I was currently hugging Lou goodbye in the airport

Last nights dinner went amazing but sadly we were saying goodbye now.

Lou and I spent all day in bed, just talking and goofing around. We couldn't do much because it took both of us all day to be able to walk right again but just sitting and talking was the perfect way to spend our last day together.

I told him some more stories about Harry and I, he told me about a few friends back in the states he made and it felt like we could've kept talking for days.

Parts of our conversation was more serious too, we talked about what happened when I ended up in the hospital last month.

I explained everything to him and I could tell he wasn't happy about it but he was understanding and listened to me. He also told me he was proud of me for all the progress I'd made in the past months.

Things weren't perfect but I was better.

It meant a lot to know Lou was proud of me, I was proud of me too but he had been with me through almost everything and I think him seeing me doing so well did him some good.

I didn't want him to leave but I knew his life back home was starting to take off and I was so excited  for him. We both seemed to finally be getting our lives on a good track and it was amazing to watch.

Nothing could make me happier than Lou being happy, and I think for once in the entirety of our friendship he can say that he is.

As his best friend, there's nothing better than knowing that.

Our dinner was the perfect way to wrap up his visit, him and Harry got to get to know each other a little better which was funny to watch. They were joking around and poking fun at each other, it was also funny because we all dressed nice and then were acting like little kids; being loud and obnoxious, laughing at everything.

The food was amazing but their company was even better.

It didn't feel like a goodbye dinner, it just felt like three people who cared about each other hanging out.

I felt the most normal last night than I ever had, just being with the people I loved and being able to enjoy it.

Even though I was sad to say goodbye to Lou again, I was feeling less devastated inside to be apart from him again. I think I realize that our friendship doesn't have to be where we spend every single day together.

I loved him just as much, if not more now that we had some time apart.

What I mean to say is, I think I'll be okay this time when we go our separate ways, because I know nothing could push our hearts away even if we weren't together all the time.