𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

Juliet

TW: This chapter contains content mentioning eating disorders.

***

*A week and a half later*

Harry and I left England this morning.

The last week and a half was pretty incredible but sadly our two weeks was over and it was time for us to head back to Japan.

After Harry gave me a literal heart attack last week, telling me Gemma and Anne were home while we fucked. I almost cried...no really. I first slapped Harry's shoulders to keep him from trying to hug me, spouting off curse words and empty threats before I stomped off to the bathroom to pee and then shower again.

Cleaning up after sex sucks by the way.

But even if they did hear us, no one said a word and everything seemed relatively normal...thank god.

That day though Gemma and I went out together again because she had to go back to University that night, so we wanted to spend some time together again because Harry and I were leaving before she came back.

We went to dinner and shopped a little more, she told me more stories about Harry and I even got her to tell me more about her studies to become a doctor. She was very humble about it so it was a little bit of a struggle to pry it out of her but I did.

She even opened up to me a little bit about her panic attacks, so I told her about mine too. The conversation was brief because we both seemed to be a little hesitant but, I think it brought us closer.

After Gemma left I spent a lot of time with Anne as well, I helped her with the garden and dinner almost every night. Dinners were filled with a bunch of laughter and story telling, overall us just getting more comfortable with each other.

Harry even squeezed in a little dinner date to make up for the night we got into that argument. He made me dress up and took me to an overly expensive, fancy restaurant. It was a little over the top but we had a really good time.

I think he was also trying to butter me up because after the stunt he pulled with lying to me about Gemma and Anne being out of the house...we didn't have sex again. He was definitely whiny about it but it's what he deserves for pulling something like that.

Even so, it was honestly one of the best two weeks ever, getting to know people who are important to Harry was humbling for both of us I think. The whole trip was such an intimate experience, seeing how he was when he was young and connecting with the two most important people to him, just showed me I'm even more lucky than I thought.

Saying goodbye was for sure the hardest part, Anne cried a little bit and I barely did but I kept myself together. Harry didn't cry either but I could tell how emotional he was, he loved his mom, it was obvious how important she was to him. So it was also hard to watch them say goodbye to each other too.