𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Harry

***

After getting Juliet to the E

After getting Juliet to the E.R. the doctors took her back to wherever they needed to.

Yuna said they'd have to pump her stomach to get whatever pills she had taken out of her system. I didn't know what that meant completely and I didn't really want to.

Yuna and I have been sitting in the waiting room for a few hours now. She had laid her head in my lap and fallen asleep but I couldn't sleep.

I played with her hair rather than shaking my leg. I needed to fidget but I didn't want to wake her.

I don't know how the fuck she was sleeping right now because I was a hot mess.

No doctors had come to talk to us, Yuna was asleep and that left me in my own brain.

The first thing that was whipping through my thoughts was the fact the Juliet overdosed on fucking laxatives.

I knew laxatives were used to lose weight, but what I couldn't understand was why. Nothing she had done or said had given me any inclination she was struggling.

She had been so confident lately, she seemed a lot happier too. So why? What made her think she needed to take laxatives?

It doesn't make any sense to me. I thought she trusted me but apparently she didn't...or at least not as much as I thought she did.

The other thing I couldn't understand was that I admitted I loved her- out loud- to Yuna.

All she said was 'I know' and that was it but I still said it and I still felt it. All the giddiness and butterflies when I looked at her or kissed her, it was love.

But I couldn't tell her. Not yet or maybe ever. I just couldn't believe after everything I'd done to stay closed off, that it still happened.

I fell for her, it was obvious apparently because Yuna's known longer than I have.

Speaking of Yuna, she was still laying across my legs in one of these incredibly uncomfortable hospital benches.

"Is someone here for Juliet Carter?" Someone called and I immediate jumped.

It woke Yuna and she shot up as quickly as I stood. I turned around, brushing my hands down my shirt and trying not to faint.

"Me! We are, we brought her in." I rambled anxiously.

"She's awake and fine. She's going to need to drink a lot of water and rest for a few days but she's okay." The doctor explained.