𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎- 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Juliet

***

So Gemma comes home tonight from Uni

I'm kind of nervous but after spending time and talking with Anne, I feel a little more comfortable here.

Harry and I were still curled up on the couch together but he had fallen asleep about an hour ago. Anne and I had been whisper talking to try and not wake him up.

Which was slightly difficult because Harry was asleep on my shoulder and Anne was on the other side of me. So I had to talk over his head.

"I'm gonna go start dinner, Gemma should be here soon." She whispered before getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I nodded and smiled, trying not to move too much.

I hadn't really thought much about what I want to say to her, I know Harry and her are really close so I obviously want to make a good impression.

I also knew Gemma had panic attacks sometimes like me. So if it ever came up that could be something we could connect with.

Anxiety based panic disorders can be very difficult to handle and can make you feel very isolated or like you aren't normal.

I always felt out of place, like there was something so wrong with me. Until I met Louis that is, then it became easier to start and understand my issues and struggles.

I don't think I'd bring it up out of the blue but I know I could definitely make her feel less alone if feeling isolated was something she struggled with.

I only had my experience to speak from but sometimes just being able to understand someone else's struggles is enough to comfort them.

Harry had told me a little bit about Gemma, just enough for conversation starters.

She was older than Harry but she went back to University to become a doctor. She originally wanted to be an elementary teacher but changed her mind.

So now she's studying to be a doctor while working part time as a nurse in an elementary school near by.

I admired her honestly.

Going back to school just to pursue something you're passionate about shows good morals and values, I think at least.

She's also really pretty. Harry showed me a few pictures of them together while we were on the plane and I started to wonder if she's the prettier Style's.