𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛- 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

Harry

***

"Lou

"Lou...of course not. It's just a little crush, okay. I'll be over it by the time I come home." "I'll be okay."

I heard Juliet's voice as I walked closer to the kitchen and what I actually heard her say, hit me like a fucking train.

I was just a crush to her? She was already trying to get over me?

Oh for fucks sake.

This is exactly what I needed to deal with right now. I seriously thought things were going great...I mean after what just happened between us an hour ago.

That was literally the most intense sex I'd ever had and it was with someone I love. She trusted me enough to let me be rough with her and that meant a lot to me.

I knew allowing someone to be in control like that needed a lot of trust and a sense of comfortability.

But fuck...I felt stupid.

I accidentally whispered that I loved her earlier when I came, I didn't mean to it just slipped out and I was so grateful she was too caught up in her own high to hear me.

That made me feel even more stupid because I was in love with her and she was already working to 'get over me'.

That's not a good feeling.

But I didn't really care. I know I should but I just can't seem to find the will to be mad about it. If she doesn't feel the same about me as I do her, there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm not ready to lose her just yet, well I'll never be ready but I'm going to hold onto her as long as I possibly can.

So I'm going to walk into the kitchen and pretend I didn't hear that and act like everything's fine.

"Bye Tommo, I love you. I'll call you when in a few days okay?" "I know, I miss you too." "Okay, bye."

Wow. Okay...that's a little different than I was expecting.

Tommo sounded like a guys name, she loves and misses him and is going to call him again. Does she call him a lot?

I literally told her an hour ago that I was all hers and that she had all of me...and sadly I meant it.

God she had me so wrapped around her finger it's fucking embarrassing.

"That your boyfriend back home?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.