Seventy Two- Finished

*7 months later*

*7 months later*

***

The album is finished.

Well, for the most part. My contribution to the album is finished, I had nothing more to do for it.

All the songs were written.

I wasn't needed anymore.

The last seven months have been filled with work, writing, coffee, sex, tears, good days, bad days, double dates with Yuna and Niall, recording, sound production, late nights, studio visits, weed and a whole lot more.

It's been such a wonderful experience and I'm holding onto it with everything I have. I'd been so happy these last few months and I knew my contract was almost up, so I didn't have a lot of time left.

Harry and I hadn't talked about what that meant for us and I honestly think he's avoiding it.

I knew what was supposed to happen when my contract ended, I was supposed to go back home. I was supposed to fly back to the states, spend my days with Louis like I used to, find another minimum wage job and pray I can make my bills every month.

That was the plan at least.

At the beginning.

Things were a little more complicated now, I was madly in love with Harry and I think he feels the same, at least that's what he tells me every day. It would be a lot easier now to just pack up my suitcase and fly home if Harry and I had never gotten involved. I knew from the beginning it was going to ruin me yet I did it anyways.

I can't say I regret it though, I could never regret Harry or anything we've been through together.

It was a long, fucked up journey but it was ours regardless.

I probably had about a month before I could legally go back home, Harry hadn't said a single word about it, even after we knew the songs didn't need anymore editing and the writing was done. We didn't talk about the fact that I wasn't technically employed by him anymore, we didn't talk about the fact that I wasn't his writing assistant anymore.

I was just his girlfriend.

Not that, that was a bad thing. It was incredible actually because I didn't want to be anything other than that to him. But technically I wasn't being paid anymore despite Harry still sending my paychecks home to Lou and I knew Lou was putting them in my savings. I was living with him now, free of obligation.