𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛

Juliet

***

After Harry told me about his surprise we hugged out on the balcony for a few minutes before finishing our coffee

He sat in one of the chairs out there and I sat in his lap, both of us sipping at our mugs as we over looked the city.

The sunrise was overwhelming colorful this morning but despite my excitement and the perfect start to my day I couldn't help but feel anxious.

I tried to convince myself not to be nervous about meeting Harry's mom but it wasn't working.

Soon after our coffee Harry had to leave for a studio session with Mitch. They had to figure out how Mitch was going to re-learn his solo that we recorded when we all got high a few weeks ago.

Apparently he didn't remember it but luckily someone had the idea to record it. I remembered being excited about hearing him play it but I knew it'd be different next time I listened to it.

I'd be sober and actually remember what it sounded like this time.

Harry left around 11 which left me all alone in the apartment.

Alone with my thoughts that is.

Harry barely made it out the door before trying to talk me into a quickie...I almost said yes but he had to meet Mitch at 11:30 and I didn't want him to be late.

Traffic could be busy but also because I wasn't feeling as confident as I should.

Having to prepare to meet Harry's mom was a lot more stressful than I thought and I didn't quite know how to handle it.

My brain started reverting back to the mindset of people seeing me differently than what I actually look like.

I was finally starting to regain my figure and become healthy. My eating habits had improved tremendously and I was starting to feel proud of myself.

I was drinking the milkshakes and eating almost entire meals and sometimes even snacks when Harry would make them.

Except for the past few days. After the restaurant and eating the whole meal I made sure to sneak around eating with Harry.

I hadn't been worried about my weight or what I looked like because Harry wasn't worried about it. He was clear about what he thought about the way I looked.