𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

Juliet

***

After Harry cuddled me a little longer he got me water and turned on some music that liked

After Harry cuddled me a little longer he got me water and turned on some music that liked. He let me stay in his bed for a little while he sorted through some business stuff.

He sat next to me with his laptop, sending and responding to emails, he took a few phone calls and he wrote some music. I wasn't great at reading music but I was good enough to understand what he'd done.

It was around 6 when I finally gained enough energy to get up.

"Where you going?" Harry asked when I stepped off the bed, but he seemed more concerned than angry or annoyed.

"I'm gonna shower, I feel gross." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

He looked so good right now and I knew I looked like a train wreck. He made me so nervous.

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said quietly before grabbing leggings and a sweatshirt and stuffing clean underwear in the pocket of my hoodie so Harry didn't see.

I knew if he did he'd have some sort of cheeky remark.

I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes on the counter before locking the door and grabbing towels out of the linen closet.

I started the water and undressed as I waited for it to warm up. I tried to keep my mind calm but it was all too much.

Everything the last week had been an emotional roller coaster I couldn't get off of. I was stuck in that stupid uncomfortable chair with the seat belt too tight. The loops and drops were spastic and random.

And I couldn't get off the fucking ride before I was vomiting all over myself and blacking out.

That's how my week has felt.

I walked into the shower and let the warm water coat my body. I enjoyed the warmth as much as I could while my brain still raced with thoughts.

My feelings for Harry were about as bipolar as he acts. One minute I'm throwing books and telling him I hate him, the next minute we're sitting in a hallway and I'm spilling little secrets to him and then he's holding me through a panic attack.

When he wasn't an ass he was actually really fun to be around. The moments we weren't yelling at each other we're actually quite pleasant.