𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

Juliet

***

Monday

Monday

I woke up this morning earlier than I expected and Harry was already at his piano. He wasn't playing, just fiddling around with his papers.

I decided to get up completely and meet him at the piano. Yesterday was when I had my panic attack so after Harry told me about his ideas for the album I went to bed.

Not before he grilled me with a bunch of questions but I insisted I was fine. Which I am. Barely.

I felt dizzy walking around the piano and stumbled a little bit nearly falling over.

Harry was quick to stand from his bench and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hey, easy there clumsy." He said jokingly before guiding me to the couch and making sure I sat down without falling over.

"Sorry, just stood up too fast." I responded as I sat on the couch, tucking my knees to my chest and rubbing my temples.

The bellyache was worse today which made the headache worse too. I just wanted to go back to bed for a week.

He didn't say anything before sitting back down on his bench and going back to his papers.

It was quiet for a few minutes as I laid my head on my knees and faced the window. I watched as lights turned on in the buildings across from us. It was a beautiful view, especially during the sunrise.

Normally I wasn't a huge fan of heights but the beauty of the city made me forget how high up we were

"I'm gonna make some coffee, do you want any?" I asked quietly while lifting my head to look at him. He looked back at me and for once his face was gentle and not tense.