𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

Juliet
Buckle up babies. It's gonna be a long one. Grab some snacks and get comfy;)

Remember I love you!
***

"Fuck off" I yelled before stomping to the door of this suddenly hot and too cozy room

"Fuck off" I yelled before stomping to the door of this suddenly hot and too cozy room. As soon as I reached for the handle, I felt pressure on either side of my hips. Before I could even react I was being spun around and pinned against the door.

I hated when he did this.

He kept a firm hold on my hips as he peered down at me, his eyes dark with anger and annoyance.

Me to buddy, we're both pissed off here.

We'd been yelling back and forth for a good 10 minutes before I finally decided to leave again.

I wasn't expecting to fight again, I really thought it was better. But it wasn't. After he left last night I couldn't help the sudden wave of sadness that crippled my existence.

I finally decided to open up to him, to allow myself to be open with him. To show him a little bit more of me in hopes it would bring him closer.

But no. We're fighting again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I knew he wasn't going to change.

After I said I hated him again last night I started crying again and I could tell he was holding back his own tears.

He tried to hug me but I really didn't want to be touched.

I wasn't having a panic attack so I didn't need to be held. I was hurt and sad so I wanted to be alone.

We worked in silence the rest of the day and I decided to sleep on my work couch in the living room.

I woke up to a warm cup of coffee sitting on the table next to my couch and Harry was out on the terrace. On some sort of business call.

But this fight started as a disagreement on some of the music I wrote. It wasn't until he called me stupid for thinking it sounded good that it turned into this.

"What was that?" He asked. I know it was a sarcastic question so I backed down. I never back down but I was so tired. I couldn't handle this anymore.

"Nothing." I say sternly as I stare right back into his eyes.

"No." He stated harshly. I tried to hide how I jumped at his voice "I want to hear you say it again." He muttered before turning his head so I could speak directly into his ear.