𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

Juliet

***

"God I can't fucking stand you Harry

"God I can't fucking stand you Harry." I shouted across the room.

"Don't talk to me like that." He warns while pointing his finger at me. I'm standing next to the couch I was working on as Harry stands behind his piano.

"Don't tell me what to do." I say, I can see his green eyes darken with anger. I wasn't scared of him but those eyes were nothing short of haunting.

"Shut up." He yells. I pick up a book from the table next to the couch and chuck it as hard as I can across the piano.

"No!" I yell back as he dodged the book and it slams against the ground and and slides across the hard floor.

God I was so tired. Fighting with him like this always made me so exhausted. Wednesday was better. We didn't argue like Monday and Tuesday. It was tense but calm.

But today has been non-stop back and forth.

We fought about the fucking laundry. I finally found a utility room with and washer and dryer so I did a load of my laundry.

He decided it would be a good idea to put his laundry in basket on top of the washer with a note asking me to do it for him.

I told him I was his writing assistant not his mother and he'd have to do it on his own. He was pouty about it but what pissed me off was he took my wet clothes and put them in my suitcase while I was showering.

And normally I'd just dry all my clothes and laugh about it but I nearly killed him this morning.

We had another fight after that about me going to Yuna's this week. He wanted me to work that day but he was still sleeping when I left. Doesnt make any sense.

And that was all before 2 pm.

Which led me to right now. Where I'd just chucked a book at the head of the one and only Harry fucking Styles.

"Did you just throw a book at me?" He asks with rage in his voice. "Again?" He adds in a whisper. His voice was filled with anger and I probably should've been scared but I was too pissed.

So maybe I threw a book at him this morning when I found my wet clothes in my suitcase. He was in the bathroom and I picked up a book from his night stand and threw it at him before stomping away.

After yelling "you're such a fucking child Harry, do you own fucking laundry, you prick."

"No Harry I blew you a fucking kiss. Again." I say sarcastically before turning around and stomping towards the door.

Before I make it I hear a bang behind me. I jump and turn around to see the same book I just threw at my feet. My eyes travel from the book to his.