𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍

Juliet
TW: EATING DISORDERS & MENTAL HEALTH
If you struggle with eating disorders/mental health or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

P.S. I love you sooo much and you're a wonderful person!

***

The rest of the weekend went surprisingly really well

Harry and I hadn't fought one time.

Everything felt so different, he was happier throughout the day which made me less anxious.

We worked the majority of Saturday and actually got quite a lot done. Harry had recorded some harmonies and layered them over a guitar riff we had come up with.

It was rough at first but we finally figured out the tempo and were able to match the notes with the lyrics nicely.

He smiled a lot more which I really liked. I noticed his front two teeth were a tiny bit longer than the others. He does this thing when he laughs where he pushed his tongue against the length difference between his teeth.

And now I sound creepy.

That's one thing that's a blessing and a curse about anxiety. You notice and over analyze everything. So what might be a simple 'oh hey I noticed you put 3 sugars in your coffee so i put 3 in there for you' turns into analyzing the way their eyes move when they talk, how often they touch their earlobes when they're lying or how their voice changes every time they answer a question.

This comes in handy when you're trying to get to know someone or want to know if they're lying to you; but sometimes it's just too much and your brain can't stop.

Sunday we took the day off. Against my objections because 'days off aren't going to get the album finished' but he didn't care.

Harry insisted that we were gonna listen to music all day and focus on anything but the album. Which is what we did.

Sunday

"Harry we have to work." I said through a giggle as Harry grabbed my hands and tried to pull me off the couch I work on.

"No we don't." He shouted while playfully pouting.

When I wouldn't budge from my seat he bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me towards the bedroom.

"Put me down you dork, we can't just not work." I complained while playfully hitting his back in protest.

Before I could scold him anymore my back was hitting the plush blankets on his bed and he was climbing on top of me.