𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Juliet

***

After everything with Yuna, she made me tea and we watched a movie together before I had to go back to Harry's

Something like that was really out of my comfort zone, I don't usually do random hookups. But I surprising felt really good walking back to the apartment.

It was the first good thing since coming to Japan to happen other than finally getting to text Louis.

I was smiling like an idiot the whole way back to the apartment while thinking about her.

I think the best part was, it's not awkward. Which is nice because I have a feeling I'm gonna need her on my side during my time here with Harry.

I knew that if I needed her she'd be there for me and vice versa. Also I knew Louis would be proud of me for finally doing something "adventurous".

It was almost midnight when I walked through the front door and my smile quickly turned into a confused frown when I was met with a very angry looking Harry from across the room.

He stared directly at me as I closed the door and walked over to the couches.

"Someone's got a staring problem." I said playfully through a chuckle, hoping to relieve some of the tension that was suddenly very apparent between us.

"Where the hell were you?" He asked while turning to face me as I sat on the couch he hadn't turned around.

He seemed really pissed off which just made me confused.

"Out with a Yuna." I said as my brows knitted together in confusion.

"It's almost midnight." He said, his voice getting louder, while pointing to a clock on the wall.

"I know Harry, what's your deal?" I asked, shaking my head at him.

"You said you wouldn't be long, it took you four fucking hours to fix your damn phone?" He asked harshly, but he was yelling this time.