𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚄𝚙

Juliet

***

Louis is in Japan

Louis is in Japan...

Louis is in fucking Japan.

I stood still, staring directly at Louis from across the room while my brain tried to catch up. I don't think I was fully processing...

My eyes went wide and I looked back at Harry who gave me a nervous smile, he looked almost worried but hopeful too.

I turned all the way around to face him, grabbing both sides of his face and smashing my lips into his. "Oh my god, I love you." I mumbled against his lips between pecks.

"I love you." Kiss "I love you." Kiss "I love you." Kiss "I fucking love you." I continued to mumble quickly in between kisses before I pulled back to look up at him.

Those fucking green eyes were looking at me so fondly I swear I felt my legs go weak, I was in awe of how beautiful he was but not only that, the beauty of his heart too. He's such a sappy asshole.

My eyes were already brimming with tears of joy as I gave him the most thankful look I could muster, trying to tell him how much this meant to me with my eyes, before I turned back around and sprinted across the room.

Once I reached Lou, I threw myself into his arms, wrapping them around his shoulders and burying my face against his neck, it felt so surreal actually touching him again. I couldn't wrap my head around the feeling and the fact that he was actually here, with me.

"Holy shit...I can't believe you're here." I whispered against his neck as he wrapped his arms around my middle, tightly and spun me around in a circle.

I moved my hands up to his hair, pulling at his roots and then back down to his shoulders to bunch up the fabric of his shirt to make sure he was really here. I was desperately trying to prove to myself that I wasn't dreaming, it felt like a fucking dream.

"I missed you, JJ." He whispered into my hair, resting his temple to mine as his arms were tight around me and holding me as close as he could.

My brain just fucking exploded.

I couldn't comprehend the fact that Lou was literally in my arms right now. I hadn't seen him in a little over seven months, which is the longest we've ever been apart. I felt like I was hallucinating or maybe i was still on the plane and this was a dream.

My chest was heaving up and down and I knew Lou could probably feel my tears on his shoulder by now, I didn't know how to let go of him so I guess he'd just have to deal with me happy crying on him. I missed him miserably but having him here right now just proved even more how much i needed Lou. It doesn't completely sink in how much you miss someone until their right in front of you after being away for so long.