𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙼𝚎

Juliet

***

I had thought about kissing him but nothing could've prepared me for the spark that went through all my nerves when our lips finally connected

I immediately felt hot and cold all at once, my stomach was turning and my head was spinning once again. But this time it wasn't panic.

It was passion.

Our lips fiddled into each other's as my hands found his hips and held them tight. After a few moments he leaned away from my pinked lips, keeping his hands on my cheeks and resting his forehead to mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I shook my head hoping to ease his mind. I didn't want him to regret kissing me.

I fucking hated myself for feeling this way about him but I couldn't hide it anymore. There was no denying despite everything that I needed him.

I hated everything about him and the way he treated me but I also loved everything about him.

He stole my heart and I didn't even know it.

Spending weeks cooped up in an apartment with someone spilling your hearts out onto papers and into notes doesn't end in a plutonic way. No matter how desperately I wanted to stay detached from him.

Fuck, no I can't do this...I'm so scared.

Just because something scares you doesn't mean you shouldn't do it... Thanks Louis...

Before I even realized, I was leaning my head up to meet his lips again, my small hands pulling his hips to me so we were chest to chest instead of him leaning over.

He pulled my face closer so our lips were smashed together. After moments of kissing each other breathless and sloppy he leaned down and grabbed my thighs, lifting me up around him. My hands shot to his shoulders as our lips met again.

My whole body was fighting against my mind. I needed this to stop, but I didn't want it to.

I'd never felt so much all in one moment. I was conflicted, angry, confused and desperate all at once.

I heard the door close behind him but I kept my eyes closed. I assumed he closed it with his foot as he began walking towards the bed with me clung around him.

One of his hands left my upper thigh and I could here it hit the bed as we both leaned back.

Immediately he was pressed flat against me while our lips kept puzzling together. He reached one hand under me to the small of my back and lifted me so I moved father up the bed.