𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Author's Note
The picture above will help you visualize their apartment a little better:)

Also this chapter is going to be a little longer because there's a lot of description but I promise it's important

Juliet

***

Luckily once Harry sat back down, no words were exchanged

Luckily once Harry sat back down, no words were exchanged. We shared a few heated glances but he didn't mention anything.

Which I was internally jumping for joy about. I mean I'm still trying to process what just happened.

"Tell me when to stop"

"Wanna make that wish come true?"

His voice was haunting me, I couldn't keep those two sentences from repeating in my head and the feeling of his hand on my bare skin. I hated that I got chills every time they reentered my thoughts.

I decided to write until the plane had landed, I didn't see Harry sleep once. I don't know how, I'm always so tired. I wouldn't survive the trip if I hadn't slept on the way here.

We didn't have much time to wonder around the airport before our second flight but I decided to get something to eat.

I didn't want to but I knew I probably wouldn't make it much longer on my feet if I didn't. So I got a chicken salad from one of the restaurants in the food court.

I picked at it for a bit, while Harry and I sat at our gate waiting to be boarded. It always took me forever to eat.

Whether I wanted to or Louis had convinced me too. I always had to prepare myself for every bite.

Another thing I appreciated about Lou is that he never rushed me, he was always so patient. And he didn't try to force me either.

"You gonna eat that?" Harry asked.

That was the first thing he said to me since we left the bathroom hours ago. And I was back to wanting to punch him in the face.

I looked over to him trying hold back a scowl.

"Why do you care?" I asked, my tone being short.

I didn't really like talking about food, especially with people I don't know. And I really don't like when people comment about my lack of eating.