𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌

Harry

TW: This chapter contains very sensitive topics, please procede with caution.

***

I walked back into the apartment with the biggest smile on my face

I walked back into the apartment with the biggest smile on my face. I hadn't seen Juliet since this morning and I missed her like crazy.

After telling her about traveling back to my hometown, I had to meet Mitch at the studio. I was so nervous to tell her but I was so fucking happy she didn't flip out.

I was excited to see her, hug her, kiss her. Anything. The studio session took a little longer than usual so I had to stay a few extra hours. I texted her to let her know but she didn't respond.

I figured she just didn't have her phone next to her but i was more concerned with finding her now.

We finished recording a few songs and I was excited to finally show them to Juliet. She'd been bugging me for weeks about hearing or reading them and they were finally done.

So I planned on taking her to the studio next week before our trip as a surprise and let her listen to them for the first time.

"Jules, I'm back." I say, hopefully loud enough for her to hear me.

She wasn't in the living room and I could see through the glass wall that she wasn't in the bedroom either. I walked to the kitchen and found that it was empty as well.

"Jules?" I said a little louder.

The music wasn't playing through the speakers like usual, I didn't see her or hear anything. I was little worried because of how unusual this was but I was trying not to over think.

I walked a little faster until I reached the bathroom door. I could see the light was on but I still didn't hear anything.

"Juliet, are you in there?" I made sure to project my voice a little more, while gently knocking.

Still silent.

I knocked a few more times trying to respect her privacy. I didn't hear the shower running or any talking or anything.

Complete silence.

My stomach started turning uncomfortably as I continued to knock and call for her.

Eventually I decided to turn the handle of the door but it was locked. Why the fuck was it locked?

Oh my god...

Maybe she was having a panic attack. I saw how bad her panic attacks could get and I immediately felt sick. I needed to get in there to help her.

"Juliet. Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I started wriggling the handle harshly.