𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

Juliet
This chapter contains sexual content
***

JulietThis chapter contains sexual content***

Tuesday

I came back from Yuna's around noon yesterday after I showered and she helped me calm down. Harry and I didn't talk much the rest of the day besides sharing ideas for song concepts.

I went to bed before him and woke up before him which led us to now.

I was sat in some baggy jeans and an over sized t-shirt sitting on the couch typing, waiting for Harry to get up.

It was around 8 am so I didn't think anything of it because we usually don't get up before 7. I typed some lyric ideas I had that matched his concepts.

I'm an arrogant son of bitch

I'm someone I don't want around

I want you more than the notes I write in your memory

Were some of the lines I liked the best.

By the time I'd finished fiddling around with those and fixing them to where I liked them it was around 10.

I was a perfectionist when it came to my writing, I took it seriously. And wether it takes me two minutes or two days, I'll make sure it's perfect.

Harry still wasn't awake so I made my way to the kitchen so I could call Louis. I was starting to get really homesick from him.

And as always he answered almost immediately.

"Hey JJ, glad to know you're alive." He said through the phone and my heart exploded. Hearing his voice again made everything around me feel lighter.

"I miss you Lou." I whispered, trying not to cry because of how much my heart was hurting.

"I miss you too, how have things been?"  Absolute shit.

"They're okay, just a little homesick." I said through a sniffle.

"Been eating" His voice was stern but comforting.

"Trying to." I fibbed. I didn't want him to worry.

"How're the panic attacks? Had any lately?"

Fuck Tommo why'd you have to ask that? I didn't want to tell him but he's the one person who's been with during nearly everyone.