𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎- 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

Juliet
This chapter is a little long and way overdo but...enjoy;)
***

"Do friends with feelings fuck?" He asked while sliding his hands around my back to pull me flush against him

"So we fight, ignore each other for a week, fight again and literally just semi make up and you're already trying to get in my pants?" I ask with a sarcastic tilt to my head.

"Yes." He said with a wide grin. He looked like a child trying to convince their mom to give them another cookie.

Absolutely spoiled rotten.

I scoffed, shaking my head while slightly laughing

"Is this because of what happened before Niall showed up?" I ask.

"It's about everything. Let me show you how much I adore you, yeah?" He muses while walking us backwards towards the bed, keeping me pressed against him.

"I say one nice thing about you and you hold on to it like it's your life boat." I scoff but before I can say anything else smart my back is against the bed.

Harry's on top of me seconds later, littering soft kisses across my collar bone as he kneels on either side of my legs.

"Would you believe me if I told you, you're my life boat?" He whispered as he leaned back up, his eyes set on mine immediately.

"What does that even mean?" I say through a chuckle as I bring my hands to hang around the back of his neck.

"I depend on you Jules, just like you said you depend on me." He explained, he was completely serious.

No cheeky grin or jokes.

"We just decided we can't choose to be with each other and then you stay stuff like that, it's not fair." I say, getting serious as well.

"Let me kiss you and I'll stop talking." He said as his gaze set on my lips.

I nodded before my brain could even catch up to my movement and almost immediately after Harry's lips were crashing into mine.