𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚙𝚝.2

Harry

***

I kept my hands pressed firmly against her small flushed cheeks, her tears soaking my thumps

I kept my hands pressed firmly against her small flushed cheeks, her tears soaking my thumps. She was still standing stiffly against the wall behind us, I could feel her body tense with every breath she took.

She kept her eyes clenched tight, her breathing becoming heavier and more shallow.

"Juliet, please say something." I whispered gently. She shook her head between my hands as she gasped sharply. I waited a moment watching her chest rise and fall quickly and her eyes still shut tightly. "Please" I whispered again.

I hated myself for what I said, but my anger took over once again. She gets the best of me. Well...the worst really.

I don't mean anything I say to her when I'm angry.

"Let me go, Harry." She said through her soft cracking voice. I hesitated for a moment but moved my hands from her face. I stay stood close in front of her hoping she'll look at me.

I knew if she looked at me long enough she could bring the tiny glimpse of good back like she always does.

She opens her tear-soaked bloodshot eyes and they meet mine. Her head tilted slightly to look up at me.

She began to side step and walk around me but I catch her arm pushing her back against the wall

She began to side step and walk around me but I catch her arm pushing her back against the wall. I didn't mean to be as harsh as I was.

Just talk to her Harry.

She gasped again when her back hit the wall. I rubbed up and down her sweaty, small arms. She kept her eyes on mine and I could see they were filled with fear.

Seeing her so scared was eating me up inside, especially because I'm the reason.

"Why are you being so gentle all the sudden?" She muttered. I shook my head at her in confusion trying to coax a further explanation from her.

"You've been a complete ass to me and you just told me you didn't want me here anymore." She said her voice slowly getting louder. "You've pushed me around, and treated me like I was nothing to you this whole time! Why now do you care if I leave? You being nice to me this week didn't mean anything, remember?" She yelled.