𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛- 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜

Harry

***

"I'm ready for part two

"I'm ready for part two." I whispered against her lips as she laid in front of me.

She was warm beneath my arm and I enjoyed having her this close to me. The feeling of her hands rubbing my back and her perfect lips against mine is something I never want to go without again.

"R-Right now?" She asked, quietly. She seemed a little nervous but also eager.

I'd just learned about her attraction to women so that explains her grabbing my ass earlier but I didn't mind. I actually did like it.

I didn't know I did until she did it but now I'm curious for what else she likes. She seems pretty reserved for the most part but in all honesty I wouldn't know.

But I want to.

"Mhm" I hummed before kissing her again. This time more harshly as I shifted my body to roll onto hers.

Luckily this couch was some what spacious, we could make it work. I swung my leg over her so she was completely under me.

I rested my weight with my hands on either side of her head, she leaned up from her spot on the couch to keep her lips connected to mine.

Her hands were in my hair once again as she kissed me, fighting her tongue against my bottom lip before I opened my mouth for her. I wrapped one arm around her back to keep her close to me as I kissed her back.

She tasted so good and I couldn't get enough.

After a few heated moments of feverishly fighting to dominate the kiss, Juliet took her hands from my hair, placing them on my shoulders and pushing me back.

Our lips broke apart as I pivot my knees on the couch and fall against the back. I was sitting upright and soon after I landed Juliet had straddled my lap. Her hands were on my face as she kissed me again, this time I let her take control.

I let my hands rest on her hips and I pulled her chest to mine so I could feel her closer to me.

She had me falling apart beneath her and I truly don't think she understands how crazy I am about her. In this moment my heart is aching and overflowing with affection for her.

She moved her mouth from mine to my jaw and down the sides of my neck. She worked her tender lips and hot tongue against my skin, making an involuntary moan escape me at the feeling.