𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Juliet

***

Harry when he's drunk is

Harry when he's drunk is...well it's quite a sight to see.

He's a very very very very...very clinging and cuddly drunk.

Most people get angry and violent or goofy and clumsy and while Harry was definitely goofy...I don't think he's stopped touching me for the last 12 hours.

Literally.

We showered around nine last night and ever since he's been attached to me like a leach. He helped me dry off and get dressed, he whined until I helped him get dressed which was me literally just holding his hand while he slipped his boxers on. And then I insisted we got to bed so he can sleep off the hangover and I couldn't even crawl into bed without him hugging me or tugging at my shirt or something.

Now it was just before nine in the morning and he was on top of me. He was laying between my legs with his arms around my waist and his head buried against my neck while I played with his hair and traced patterns across his back.

But that's just since I woke up.

Last night when we were trying to get settled he insisted on being little spoon, so I complied and cuddled against his back.

And I woke up sometime in the middle of the night with Harry nuzzling his head on my stomach and resting his arm over my thighs.

Then I woke up later on to Harry pulling me to his chest, kissing my head and brushing his hands through my hair, and now he was sound asleep on my chest.

I didn't mind, I love when he's clingy. It was adorable to see him so needy, but now I was awake and alone with my brain.

I didn't have much time last night to really think about every thing after my panic attack.

Luckily it wasn't a bad one, and it didn't last very long but I laid on the bed in the guest room and cried even after it was over.

Then I heard knocking and Harrys deep voice slurring apologies through the door, so I opened it and he fell over at my feet.

He was nearly black out drunk and I thought the shower would help sober him up a little bit. It worked for a little bit but as soon as we were out of the shower he was back to stumbling over his own and feet and mumbling out even more apologies.

The shower was really nice and I think we both needed a small intimate moment like that to bring us back down to earth a little.