𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

Harry

***

I was about to make Juliet come for the third time in the back seats of my car, when there was a tap at the window

So here we were; explaining to a police officer why I had my head up her dress in a public parking lot.

Turns out it was my other car that had tinted windows and this one did not. I don't know why I forget which one did but it didn't really matter now.

I wasn't too worried about it but poor Juliet was struggling to keep her knees from buckling as we stood against my car.

I knew how sensitive she was from coming twice in such a short amount of time as well as not being able to finish the third.

I could tell her legs were still tingling and she was frustrated.

She was pouting about being caught and also trying to hold back the greedy look in her eyes. She was desperate to finish again and I could tell.

I wouldn't deny my own need for some relief. Tasting her and watching her pretty little faces of pain and pleasure were enough to tighten my jeans around myself.

She was genuinely gorgeous. Especially when she was coming, her eyebrows would tilt and pinch together, her jaw would go slack and she would arch towards me.

It was a mesmerizing sight and so fucking hot.

I talked the officer into letting us off the hook but not without Juliet's scolding after he left.

"You asshole. You said the fucking windows were tinted." She exclaimed while pushing my shoulder.

"I thought they were." I defended with a cheeky grin. I couldn't help it but find this funny. I tried desperately not to laugh at her out burst.

"Guess what, Harry? They weren't and now a Japanese officer has seen your head buried between my thighs

"Guess what, Harry? They weren't and now a Japanese officer has seen your head buried between my thighs. God!" She nearly yelled while scoffing in disbelief.