𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢- 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚎

Juliet

***

"Lou

"Lou...you're limping." I said, trying to hold back a laugh as he walked out of the bathroom.

After last night, Harry had to carry me to the car and then we waited for Lou who ended up waddling out of the studio about a half out after Harry and I.

I ended up laying across the console, in Harry's lap and falling asleep while we waited. Both of us couldn't help but snicker when we watched Lou walk out to the car like a penguin though.

When he got in he told us to shut our mouths before we could even say anything.

We drove back to the apartment, mostly in silence other than the low hum of the radio.

I laid my head on Harry's shoulder while Lou rubbed my back as we drove. It was really nice being close to both of them in the warmth of the car and the euphoria wave I was still riding after everything tonight.

I was still a little high and so was everyone else, it probably wasn't the smartest idea to have Harry drive but it wasn't too far from the apartment and he drove slow.

The whole way home I was replaying the night in my head, I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that what happened...actually happened.

Harry didn't say anything about it when we left and neither did I, I didn't tell Lou right away either. I wanted to come to terms with it before I talked to him about it.

I'd never experienced something like that before and I never even considered it as a possibility. I definitely liked it, a lot...the fact that Harry got off too it as well was just as hot. Yuna and Niall were turned on too and I swear I lost my fucking mind.

I never really found Niall attractive in that way, I mean he's good looking and I can appreciate that but before tonight I never found him sexually attractive. I already was attracted to Yuna and seeing him make her come like that was ridiculously erotic. Hearing him dirty talk to her also sent me into a confused frenzy and when I sucked on his fingers I nearly collapsed from how hot he was all the sudden.

Kissing Yuna again did the same thing to me, she tasted just like she did all those months ago and it was nearly as intoxicating as the weed. Feeling her gentle hands all over me was familiar yet incredible.

Not to mention my extremely fucking hot boyfriend pulling my hair, grinding on me and fucking me with his fingers as Yuna was attached to my mouth.

And even after when Harry nearly fucked me straight through a door...

It was probably one of the most intimate and erotic things to ever happen to me, I was still in shock even this morning.

When we got back to the apartment last night though, Harry helped me up to our apartment and we all took turns taking showers. Well Harry and I took one because I could barely stand so he had to help me.