𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎- 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎

Juliet

***

 Harry and I are in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire

England.

I'm in England. My mind still hasn't caught up with everything yet so I'm kind of just running on autopilot until my brain decides to turn back on.

After Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, I can't even tell you how long I sat in his lap, hugging him.

I was mostly trying not to cry because it was very overwhelming but also it made me very happy. More happy than I thought I deserved to be.

I kissed him over and over even through his laughter and I could tell he was just as excited about my response as I was about his question.

After that Harry and I cleaned up the kitchen, double checked that we had everything for our trip and I even went to go say goodbye to Yuna.

I told her about Harry and me.

She was super excited for us and told me it was about time Harry got the stick out of his ass, to which I agreed.

I was going to miss Yuna that was for sure, so I made an effort to hug her as long as I could and make sure she knew I loved her.

It was late by the time Harry and I got settled, so we ended up showering again and then going to bed. But he cuddled to me tighter than usual.

I didn't get much sleep though, despite being extremely comfortable with Harry on my chest and his legs wrapped around mine...I couldn't slow my brain down.

I felt bad for lying to Louis, saying Harry was just a crush but he knew. Louis could tell when I was feeling...literally anything. I can't hide anything from him even if I try...so I'm sure he knows I like Harry more than I let on. And that's okay, sometimes it's better unspoken until you find the right words.

I'm sure he'll understand, he always does.

I also know he's just protective of me, he cares a lot and wants me to be careful with my emotions because he knows how fragile I can be.

But I didn't care about how fragile I was when I said yes to Harry, all I could think about was that he was my boyfriend now.

Wow, that's so weird.

I didn't quite understand it just yet though.

What did this mean for public situations? Does he still feel like he did a few weeks ago? I mean he made it clear his career was more important.

But I don't mind that honestly, I would want him to prioritize his job over me no matter what. That's his life and I wouldn't expect him to choose me over it.