𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Juliet
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT
it's also a long one babes so get comfy<3
***

After kissing in the men's room at the convenience store down the road Harry and I came back to the apartment

Against his complaints of not being able to kiss me when he's driving.

He went straight to the shower and I fiddled around with my papers on the couch. We'd gotten nothing done today and I needed to feel productive.

I don't know what exactly happened between us and I don't know how I feel about it. It's not like things haven't been tense between us before, sexually that is.

We'd have heated moments that didn't involve yelling or cursing at each other, but this was the first time it progressed passed deep whispers against the others neck, hands being pressed against hips and thighs, lips being tugged at and teeth grazing against shoulders.

This was full on making out and then sleeping in the same bed.

Which has also happened but not like that. Sometimes I'd end up falling asleep at the foot of the bed while working late with Harry.

But never cuddled up under his arm and feeling his breath on me all night.

I didn't read too much into it because i don't want it to go further. Well I didn't want him to know I did.

Harry was just worried that I was hurt and all his overwhelming emotions got the best of him.

His worry turned into temporary passion. Passion that sent me into a frenzy I don't know how I'd get out of.

I couldn't convince myself again to believe he cared about me the way I cared about him. I was scared again.

I laid on my stomach doodling in one of my many notebooks when Harry finally came out of the bathroom. He had nothing on but some sweats that hung low around his hips.

I felt my face go red but I shot my eyes back to my notebook hoping he didn't see me staring at him.

Him and his god-like body.

"Come here, love." I heard his voice mutter as he put clothes into a drawer next to his bed.

"Why?" I question keeping my eyes glued to my paper pretending not to be interested. I couldn't deny hearing him call me love made my heart skip a beat.

"Just come here." He repeats. I breathe out a loud huff to try and pretend I was annoyed as I got up and waltz up the few steps that led to the bed he was standing next to.

"Yes?" I say still trying to be annoyed. He just smirks while finishing up with his clothes. That stupid smile makes me shiver, maybe I was just cold.